//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Complains and Rants
Saturday, December 24, 2011 | 1:15:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
Merry Merry Christmas Lonely Lonely Christmas.

Rants, I think I'm getting older and older, I don't have much energy left for ranting. I remember I used to able to rant to liting for hours and hours over the phone. LOL, my poor friend.
Complains, I think I'm blessed with all the stuff, the life that I'm living. Nothing much for me to complain.

When you are 6, you complain how unfair your parents are. They always seems to dote the younger ones more than you (the old kid). When you are 12, you complain how unfair life seems to be, when some are just gifted with the brains and the looks and everything nice, but you never realize you are special in your own way too.
When you are 16 old, you rebel and want everything your way. You will complain and rant about stuff that in long term will do you good. When you are 21, you should have realize you should feel blissful for whatever you have in life.

Sometimes, I just feel that probably I've tried to hard to move out of my comfort zone, some may say that is sociable. I've tried so hard to find a place for me to fit in for these 2 years.
2012, the last year I'll be at in Brisbane. Probably it's just time for me to stop trying.


The analogy of a bus and your life:

The bus journey is just like your life, and we are all drivers of our own bus (life). We will choose to drive and follow which path. People you met in your life, are just like the passengers that might hop on your bus. Some will just come and go for such a short distance that you will never remember.
Some will just hop on and be with you for quite a period of time, but somehow they will still alight when they reach their destination.
Not everybody you know will follow you throughout your life, you'll never know who is the one who will stay with you to the final stop.

As a good bus driver, I hope I can leave a good impression in all my passengers. =D











/