Thursday, September 15, 2011 | 8:38:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
Fingers crossed. Hope for the best!I think I've adjusted myself well recently, moving away from that swirl of emotion. Fine, not too well, but better than before. Slowly, bit by bit I know how to control myself and learn how to ignore. Fine not too well still, but everything take time okay.?
If IF what if, one day you realize you are only left with 6 months more to live or lead a normal life, what is your bucket list?
Let me see...
* travel alone, just alone to somewhere. (Not really possible since I'm such a Monophobia.. LOL)
* sky diving
* learn how to swim, so I can go snorkeling
What else.? let me think about this.. i should make a proper list for myself to complete before I regret and die.. LOL
Life's great in Australia, I just sit around rushing all my report and assignment, till now I still can feel my butt aching.. =(
Mid-Autum just passed, fine I didn't have any mooncake nor played with lantern nor sparklers.

