//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Saturday, May 07, 2011 | 8:44:00 AM | 0 hearts♥
I'm actually dying inside. Literally dying.
I need someone to talk to, I felt so left out.
If u ever see me focusing and doing my work like some dedicated student, the fact is, I got nothing to do, I'm so bored and uni work is something that can make me feel less free. Less free = Less time = Less problems running thru my mind.

I don't understand,sometimes it's just some small problem or event, but they can be magnify into some major impact in my mind. It's so unfair, when people feel stress, they spill it out and toss it all to you. and when you need them, when you feel stress they wouldn't do the same thing.

I'm so sick of uni work, did you even realize. I really dying and I need some social life, can you give me some? Don't I sound desperate, I am.

One of my friend refer me as alcohol. Someone who people share their sorrow and happiness with. but who alcohol share their sorrow with? Or sorrow is the factor that make alcohol nice, since it's always fermenting, and fermenting make the alcohol stronger and nicer? or I just need some evaporator, to take away some alcohol within me. Alcohol is not a necessities, and it come and go so easily. You will have craving for it, but after you had it, you would not want to have more of it, and alcohol is always something people regret of trying. Have you ever woke up from a hangover feeling crap, promising yourself that you will never drink again?

I'm just so sick and tired of everything. You think you can help, yes you can. But you are not even trying.

When I say I'm dying, people thought that I'm just trying to be dramatic and funny. But the truth is, I really want to kill myself. Just Bang My Head... Cut myself. Just die.


Actually, I had being so emotional for the passsssss fewwww days... Maybe due to the excessive studying, and report writing. If I were to die, maybe nobody will realize, or maybe they will and they will be celebrating for a death of an irritating and dramatic person.


All Thanks to you. You made me feel crappy. You made me feel redundant. You made me feel unwanted.




/