//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Sunday, August 15, 2010 | 5:39:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
Life is bad~
hahaha.. you must be strong.!

I think I'm breaking down any moment. I am very serious, mentally physically stress and everything. I really don't understand. I need to say it somewhere, someplace.

There is so many things that i need to say, I really don't know where to start from. Insults, accusations, confrontations, I'm so tired, I'm only here for my studies, I just need the degree to get back singapore and work. I just want to be a pharmacist cause that is the only thing I'm interested in.

I don't need to be the first, or the best. So tired. I just need to earn my deserved share and get home have my family and frens around. Having fun with people I like and can mix around with. Probably retire by the age of 65? no, singapore probably only allow me to retire by 75 or 80 since now they are having those aging population problems. Why must you make life so difficult.? You will grow old one day and just die.

I know, only my frens will know. If you know me well, you should know what I will do and what I would not do. =)

快乐一天,算一天。 是你的一定是你的。




/