Sunday, November 15, 2009 | 11:48:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
Hey,I am still alive... suffering..
Last 12days working, if I'm not wrong.
Have to get ready my luggage and stuff, ohya and my body check up.
Haiz..
Recently I've into pplive.... HAhahaha burn my time..
I watch drama from english, korean, jap to chinese to canto... of coz with subtitles lar!
Must watch>
-You're Beautiful ---> damn funny can compare with the boys over flower.. since the story for bof is so damn boring, after the taiwanese and japanese had acted.
A.N JELL..
Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung
Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nam / Go Mi Nyu
Lee Hong Gi as Kang On Yu / Jeremy
Jung Yong Hwa as Kang Shin Woo
JAng geun suk > I told yunting I prefer him then her lee min ho
Lee hong gi > FT island de vocal, heard their songs.. not bad
Jung yong Hwa> hahaha like the Ji Hu in this show.. so caring but too bad minyu didn't choose him...
Park Shin Hye> Very lucky girl.. hahaha she is also the face for Etude house. Saw her in tree to heaven..
Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Going to work tmr. SADDED.

