//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Sunday, February 22, 2009 | 3:58:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
Argh~

I am sianed, as usual.
I am going BKK not soon at all, going on 25March - 28March.

I have been rotting at home ever since after CNY.
No school = No pocket money = No life


Haha... lex ar lex.... nv break, nearly.
Because he is as stubborn as a bull,
even though he is caring loving sensitive helpful,
but still things cant be perfect.
Christopher is a very simple minded and straight forward guy,
he can be impulsive. He do whatever he feel is right and he do whatever he wants without thinking the consequences.
But I know he do all the things because he care, but sometimes..................
Over le, 我搞定了。




Hahaha....
Who wants to go out with me~~~
Watch movie, shopping, chill, or rot together.
PLs call: 96*6*18*.




Now i hope to get in NTU,
pls frens and "frens",
pray hard for me,
christian pray to Jesus
Buddhism pray to guan yin ma
Muslim pray to Allah
just help me... I want to stay in Singapore, stay with my family and frens and "frens"




/