Sunday, May 04, 2008 | 11:22:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
OMG... im so stressI got onli 9A's for 15 lesson, how i get 3.7 GPA by the end of year 3.
Fkup sia... I need to talk to somebody... i so scare.
If i can't get in local university, i would go overseas uni
ALONE. my dear will be in singapore.
"kk, i know some of u will say, aiya go study 2-3 yrs nia, if u cannot leave him marry him lar"
But, i still have to go there, who know what will happen there,
maybe i meet another person there, maybe he meet another person in local uni.
Haha, then all will be fated rite.
What for whining if i did not work hard early. Now then work hard to late le,
now not only compete with normal Dphm students, plus those ADPP knw everything students.
I am so screwed. At least get 2-3 A's in this sems, then maybe got some hope.
But, with lab management weird grading system, pharmacotheraphy siao faci, and blar blar blar.
I hate everything lar. I cant get in local uni, i go overseas alone. My dear say he wun go if he can get in local uni, which is like so retarded, his GPA 3.8-39 cannot go in can go jump down for taipei 101 building liao lor. Anyone can save me, talk to me, talk some sense to me.
I'm so tired, I'm so sad, I'm so down.
In the past,
i got lao de, fangping, shiqi, liting, talk to me discuss
I got cherylin, jc, shuhui mama, siti, jonah
I got weixian, irene,alex, naga, james
In the past, i got so many to talk to.
But now, i got my dear, but my frens all no longer as close as before le.
Sometimes, I want to talk to him, tell him, but he ask me not to think so much, work hard first.
But no matter how hard i work, i got B and B and B, I'm so stress, I can't perform well..
I'm so lost.
This show that, one cannot have bf no fren
one oso cannot have fren no bf.
I'm so emo.................................. help me leh, anyone there
What ever lar.

