//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Saturday, April 12, 2008 | 2:55:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
Haha.. blog blog blog~

So long never blog le, and my school started for a week le.

Final year. Stressed .
My FYP finishing soon, and my class so stress.

I really wonder, will i lose out alot if i din take ADPP,
I think so, hope my grade can still improve, then still can
get in local uni, if not i scare to go overseas.

I told jody serene n chris ytd. I so scare later i go alone,
then in my hostel or even i rent a house or apartment, then haunted how ar.?
Hahaha. anyway i think too much le, i just have to work hard study hard, then
someone have to prepare *ehem ehem* haha.


Qing ai de huiqi fangping liting n shiqi.

Can we go out one day, sat or sun.? we go out shop shop talk talk hao mah?






/