//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Sunday, December 02, 2007 | 10:46:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
Updates!!!!!

[doubt that anybody will read... haiz -_- ''']



Anyway... i jus finished my PP last wed... yup.!
And my CE point completed..... WAHAHA~~~

7 more UTs till end of year two...
22 more days to X'mas
ard 1 more mth to my FYP.... [ and roughly i got my teammates confirm le]
ard 1 yr and 3 mths to my graduation


Haha~ isn’t that fast....
1 year plus I will get out that school. Haha sound familiar right.. yup few years back when I jus took my ‘O’s level I mention the same thing...

Haha... seems like last month when I just got in RP, seems like last week I just got hurt, seems like yesterday I got together with dear...

No doubt , my grades have improve... but I guess my EQ level had drop... probably I spend too much time with him and forgotten or neglected my “friends” haha ya rite “friends”.. Sound so pathetic....
So what if my dear is so called smart... haha anyway it’s his brain right...
He can help me, but with his help do not make me smart..
So sian.... Hates : hypocrite, backstabbers, MONKEYS, BANANAS..? haha trying to be lame....


I went out with dear that day to print my poster, and got liting’s Christmas present .. anyway see wouldn’t read my blog... SO I got her a sexy sexy panty!!!!! Hahahahaha..
Shhhhh~~ dun tell her...

Haiz..... after pp got ut.. after ut again ut... like never ending..
I cant get A’s I cant get my advance diploma...
By the way... you know that advance diploma... I need to give 5000 plus more and I have to give up my holidays and then my GPA mus be 3.3 and above which I reach le lar.... shit! Where got so much money.... FK! Then if I go overseas. DAMMIT.. I’m poor...


AND I’m going to try to get a job at KINOKUNIYA~~~~ hahaha then can smell book
Haha aiya I say say nia ... haven’t really go and try.. so lazy man~ like so no time...

Hahahahahahahaha~~


~COMPLETED~


PS: this my second day alone at home, have been eating instant noodles for two days... turning mummy soon... I’m so....... I think I can live for 100 years! Cus I ate alot of preservatives in my tummy....

-_-///




/