//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Monday, June 25, 2007 | 11:26:00 PM | 0 hearts♥

So in the end I din go Zoo…..
Cus my dear kat isn’t feeling well..
So I intend to rot at home de.
But I dun wan my first sun off to be wasted. So I msg fangping want to go out mah.
So we went gai gai.
From orchard to city hall area.
Then I went to raffles city..
Walk walk see see….
Fangping say go donut factory see see
Then we went there, the Q was surprising short, I mean as compare to last time I went.
So we start Q-ing…
We got our donuts after 1hour of Q-ing.
Hehehe, got some for huiqi…
Then went plaza, meet her le, then went to meet zhu.
then blar blar reach home then bathe le talk on phone then jiu go slp le.




Can someone just help me.
I’m stubborn, I just dun sem to move on.
Seems like im stuck here forever.


PART 1

I will always rmb that day,
We waited at the bus stop.
It was ard 2am, sitting side by side.
Do you still rmb that day, it was 18 November.

We waited for your cab,
Waited till it starts raining,
Wait till it stops raining.

Crapping whole night,
saying all those different scenarios.
I will always rmb u saying, what if your mum see me ar.?
Haha. Actually I don’t care, as long as I have you beside me.

With you by my side,
Though I kept complaining, but hope the time will just stop there.


If I will be given a chance to go back then,
I will still choose to know you,
But just I wun tell you how much I like you,
Cause I jus want to be by your side, and only you.
But things seems to happen so fast,
Suddenly we were so close,
But now we are just strangers.

“我们的爱情就像挤公车,一度是那么的靠近,但是到站了我们依然要各奔东西”

----unknown.

If you gave me, one more chance to tell you how i was feeling
 I would sing to you and tell you I won't live my life without you
 If you gave me, one more chance to tell you how i was feeling
 I would hold your hand and look in your eyes and you know,
 I'd never let you go


The way, you left me on the train
I don't know what to say
I remember everything on that day


I can't believe we'd never dance
I just need one more chance
to share the sunset our one last romance





/