//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Saturday, June 23, 2007 | 9:14:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
ARGH....
today is 23/june
poor uncle salam..
thurs--- when he is walking to the busstop..
behind MW cus very dark he fell and hurt his hands.
alot of people at the busstop saw that..
and none give him a helping hand.
HA! Singaporeans...can't u all just step forward and help him up mah.!
Uncle Salam old le..y dun u pple help him.. all basket!! can put flower de baskets!
end up till today his hands still swollen...
haiz..

today... uncle salam ate something wrong...
i think he got abit of food poisoning..
keep going toilet haiz...

Hope he will get well soon..


Have u ever wonder.
Wonder what..?
why u like that person.?
1. becus the person treat you better then how the other treat you.?
2. just becus the feelings is there and you know no matter how bad he is to others u will still like him..?
3. becus u are jus so despo to find someone to like..?

I'm starting to whine again.... haiz
I know people will sure say, wahliao this siao char bor.. till now still whining about that small matter..

Zhu.. ar.. zhu...
Is not that people around me dun care.
But the one who i wan him to care will nv care understand mah..

HAIZ.. SIGH!!
If those things had nv happen.
BLEH =P




NVM... TMR i cannot emo le..
cus im goin out with my CEMW de frens
I brought food for them worz...
ok lar... for mich onli.. cus i duno wad others wan..

I seriously wan go shopping..








It's a place full of memories..
a part of my life story.
a favorite chapter of mine...
getting a job in that place..
knowing all those fun people..
and also those Saturdays.

Now i got a different someone sitting beside me..
Someone.

I guess, I am trying to move on, move away.

I seriously feel that I'm a parasite.


I love YOU MYSELF.








/