//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Monday, May 28, 2007 | 11:23:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
Hahahahahahahaha.............
I will get my sweater or wadever shit de.!
I will be super busy....

Ohya... u all know that stupid wadever or anything drink..
they have those retarded adver..
they get this fat lady, then get her to wear tt low cut dress.. that will show her cleavage..
ok, first this adver is at one of the busstop near MW lar...
then i saw this weird guy trying to take tt picture down using his phone..
wahliao... i tot i very sicko liao... still got gen sicko de ren... haix...


hahaha... somemore got this person tell me ...
you are the only person who i don't want to care..
hahahaha.. ya lar i have no sense of humor.. but is super weird lar...
cus i only ask him where to get those nice de jackets nia.. xiao qi ba la de

then he say another sentence..
ur the last person i will care.. some thing lidat...
hahahahahahahahaha
so funny lar...










Would You Be There - Redwan Ali


If I were blue, would you be there for me,
And whisper in my ears that it’s ok.
Would you stand by me, let me hold you tight,
And say you love me one more time.

If I feel good, would you slow dance with me,
And touch my lips with tender loving care.
Would you die for me, would you run with me,
And never look back…


Would you be there to love, to be with me?
Would you swear that your love is always true?
Would you say that you will always be the one, to take my breath away?

Would you be there...


If I will wait, would you still think of me,
And wished that you could hold me now.
Would you die for me, would you run with me,
All the way…


Would you be there to love, to be with me?
Would you swear that your love is always true?
Would you say that you will always be the one, to take my breath away?


Would you be there to save my soul tonight?
Would you swear that your love is always true?
Would you say that you will always be there, to kiss my pain away?


Would you be there… For me?



In the past,
I know there will be one for me.

Now,
I know I'm the last person he would care.

Orh ok.

认命吧。




/