Thursday, April 05, 2007 | 2:59:00 AM | 0 hearts♥
Mm.. went out with the usual gang today..and went to watch nada sou sou i think shld be lidat lar..
we got two couple seat.. muhahaha
first time try the couple seat.. though share it wf fangping
wahliao so disappointing... share with her and not someone else..
haha but in the end we occupy the empty couple seat beside...
so fp got on two seat, and i got the another two seat..
haha i seat there or shld say laying down there sooooo comfortable till i wan to slp lar.!
haha but tt show not bad quite touching lar.. NEE NEE!!!
muhaha.....
OK! actually thur shld be going out and watch movie wf shikin jawad wx n irene de..
nono shld say.. actually plan to get more pple de..
but all say watch before ar.. or no time ar.. or wadever lar.
FUCK!
pardon me .. I jus felt very F*** up lar
u know.. u put in the effort to plan such things even arrange out time for tt outing..
and those pple dun even care and jus continue their life
then they say after u change class sure split.
ya sure split! cus u f***king pple nv put in effort to at least squeeze out a little time for us.
watch lar watch lar!
go away
I'm just to lazy and tired to bother care about such things when other dun even give a damn.
prepare those stupid videos for wad.. now look back everything seem so fake
u pple say will miss each other will rmb each other will try to meet up and catch up..
KNS.. when the time come everybody say not free.
I had never think that i can get true frens in RP and i mean it.
people just come and go.
no matter how close you can be during that time, when u change class ur frens will change again.
In the past i may think as long as i put in the effort to keep in touch with them at least still frens. but now i dun think so. people jus come and go.
ARGH!!
I AM ANGRY.
movie list.. show that i wanna watch.
with my CLOSE frens (shiqi, liting, fangping)
Because I Said So
freedom writers
i think ttz all ba
NVM de.. this not the first time i kana fly kite de.
I nv get to watch the show i wanted..
argh.....................
y i so suay de.
Sometimes. ya i felt hopeless like lost tt type of feeling lar
Sometimes. ya i just dun feel happy.
Sometimes. ya i just want to cry lar
Sometimes. i think i need someone
BUT ACTUALLY I CAN BE STRONG AND FORGO ALL THE SOMETIMES!
:)

