//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Monday, April 30, 2007 | 12:45:00 AM | 0 hearts♥
Leaf's heart is too heavy and wind couldn't blow her away.
No. "It's not that leaf heart is too heavy. It because leaf never want to leave tree."

mm..... I'm tired of coz I'm tired.
but read the second sentence.
I never wanted any of my frens to be alone,
even if they say they prefer to be alone.
but i know nobody like to be alone.
Probably now I'm just pushing and trying how far i can go.
I WUN GO OUT WITH ANY OTHERS.
YA THE ONE AND ONLY, DIE LE
HE'S DIED ON 30 NOV. HAHAHA dun ask me who lai de.
i forgot le. Or maybe i choose not to remember le.

To be truthful to urself is the first step of being truthful to the people around you.
I would not have move on if i had got my way, but even if things din go my way i still wun move on. No matter how much i had to suffer.
I don't think the one i wan him to read still will ever read again le.
I'M JUST USELESS.
KAT STAB ME WITH UR WADEVER LAR.




/