//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Monday, March 05, 2007 | 1:22:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
wah wah wah.... i came across this 'poem'... called what i've lost
then it remind me that time he ask me what i had lost.. mm... shld be can ans..
and really i can relate

Why does it hurt so bad?
To lose something I never had.
To have these feelings and nothing to do.
Just to sit around and wait for you.
Why is it hard to move on?
When all my feelings for you should be gone.
In my soul when you are around.
Your name is a beautiful sound.
Now all I can do is wonder
How I lost it all in a blunder.
By not telling you how I feel,
Trying to act like it's no big deal.
Now I know the nature of my errors
I just wish I can get rid of my cares
Yet I know my heart won't let me
Get rid of the person who fills me with glee.
Just by hearing your sweet name
Knowing my feeling for you are just the same.
I must move on to a new life.
Leaving behind the feelings and strife.
I am only human and I am weak,
But for you, there was a beautiful streak.
I would do anything to repeat that day,
When you hung on my words waiting to say.
Now I am on a new track,
Knowing that I can't have you back.
No matter what I do or how hard I try
All I can say to you now...is........good-bye.


OK lar, sound abit weird...
these few days i really sian lar..
i do alot of things to keep myself occupied

ytd.. went to the chun dao he pan... haha with liting ONLY...
woot! woot! then went shop about before heading to the place...
then at tt chun dao he pan, i ate this spicy fishball
wah!! really nice can.

then finally go see fireworks...
haha... nice lar... POM POM POM!!
haha so high..

to prove im not a STOOPID mutant i have done some test today..


Testriffic IQ test
see I'm smart
Other then these i have done other test like



What kind of soul do you have?
Neutral Soul

The world is a scale to you. You see what others don\'t in ways people can only dream. The strongest of anybody you join a fight only when one side is becoming to strong. Everything happens for a reason to you and you make sure that reason is balance. The Neutral soul is often one that sits back with Huge amounts of inner strength waiting until they are needed to keep balance.

Take this test


and also...

Testriffic.com I'm extremly wealthy...... muhahahaha


what kind of girlfriend are you ?
your the perfect girlfriend !

your always right there by his side and you never give up on him . he loves you and you love him unconditionally and you truely believe that love will never fail you !

Take this test



lastly, I'm a prefect GF... wahahahaha
who have a

Testriffic.com
mm.... a prefect GF and a good personality
hahahahaha.... good catch hur...
joking lar...
done this to kill my boredom

OK.... finish my story...
ya tt day me n shikin left... and we shop ard...
and we saw this poster saying.
Nothing is an intimate observation of love and death. Various characters, some obscure, some mundane, some elusive, in various situations under various circumstances connect, collide and inch forward, moment to moment, beat by beat. Someone lives. Someone dies. Someone laughs. Someone cries. Nothing else.

then we found the brochure saying:
See the laundry in the machine. It goes round and round.
See your reflection in the glass you are a great sad clown.
Hello Mister. Hello Miss. Where are you off to now?
May I join you on your way into the great abyss?
I won’t say a single word or get in your way I’ll just be a companion. Grey.
It will be a grand nothing day.
Say yes. Say.

mm... goin to watch tt...
duno will i understand ornot..
but i jus find it interesting
gonna buy donut from donut factory ltr.... die die must buy
cus last nite i crave till i dreamt about donut....

haha
wah... I pregnent le ar... crave for this crave for tt
i never knew tt mutant can self-pollinate de
muhahaha.... jk jk nia..
cannot help it ar.. life getting more n more boring
really got nothing to do...

but these 6 days is for me to rest.. haha
frm 8-10 of march I'm workin haiz
from 12.30 to 9.45
haiz ke lian de wo ar..
but nvm... got money!!
wo hui jia you de...
but cannot ar.. too fat still add oil.. haiz
contradicting ar... contradicting ar....haha

see super long post...
cus i got nothing to do ar... only can blog
ltr then go settle my ezlink card
then go settle my lappy
then go Q for donuts
then go watch movie with LITING
then go home rot.
then then then ... tmr go sentosa with shiqi liting fangping huiqi they all....
then then then mayb wed ask shikin irene they all wan go out mah
then then then thur i go work, haiz sian see peiwen again...
hao le... i update finish le..




/