So I went out with Irene and reach home around 8plus.
Then I went sleep for awhile because I really have a terrible headache.
OK, this the time the commotion starts.
When I came online, jawad came to talk. Then he ask me about my blog those unknown person.
Then I went to read my blog tagboard, trust me I really burst into laugher when I read every single post they tagged.
Also I felt happy lar, first time my blog tagboard SO alive. Haha, so I was laughing all the way then I nudge Irene to read my blog.
So I suddenly realize these few days, these few incident maybe planed by SOME BLOODY RETARDS who have nothing to do and try to get some entertainment.
Fine, because the person entertain me at the same time when he/she entertain themselves lar.
To all MY known friends,
Can u guys read my last post again.
Firstly did I state any name.
I did state the person is my classmate or once my classmate that why I name him as EX-CLASSMATE.
So for those who are protecting their CHICKEN boyfriend or and retards,
Please read the post again.
So Alex’s girlfriend, I take itas the alex I know that ALEX YAO ZHONG DE.
I don’t know where the hell you get my bog link.
But I ASSUME that that retard gave it to you.
To Alex’s girlfriend,
I really think you are one super duper big poor thing.
You have to protect your so called very nice boyfriend.
By doing such childish acts, and the there you dare to call me childish.
But whatever, I’m well known to be childish in W15K, so no much difference for you calling me childish.
And I do look in the mirror every morning; I ASSUME again I do look in the mirror more then you n your boyfriend.
I think you need more then I need, so probably I am getting two mirror for you and your bf as anniversary gift or maybe as his birthday gift.
Ok as for what kind of person I am, is a good question and is a question for you to find out and for me to know. This is those question where there is no definite answer, and nobody have the full mark answer for these.
And what a sad thing for you to say, alex is a very nice preson and he is not desperate haha. Maybe I should show you something to trash the image of him in you.
But too bad is in sms de. Haiz
Why I call him despo freak, he agree it himself de.
Actually I din blog about him lar. Is you the one coming here to my blog and talk about him de, look back please did you see any of his name, ok maybe once or twice. But who don’t have history. And you eyeing one ME everywhere and anywhere, haha fun man have a stalker that’s interesting. You are really free to do that man.
And ya, maybe during that period of time I maybe desperate but now NO.! I don’t need to rely on anybody.
And which pea eyes of yours have seen me wanting or planning to snatch YOUR alex away. After thinking back sometime, he isn’t that good lar,
Want looks no looks
Want brain no brain
Want money no money
Want character no character
Fine, you may say I have no rights to insult YOUR alex.
But bloody hell, this is my blog I have the right to say anything including INSULTING YOUR ALEX.
Also did I hunt him down, not really ba.
Do you want to know how I know where he works?
Just because that day one, 2nd of March the class outing.
I saw him playing with this name tag with a green apple sign, with his name on.
Then I know is cold storage.
Plus when I went over to fangping’s house we read the part where his fren gf blog about they two getting a job together.
The again everything put together end up I know he working at cold storage.
If you want to blame, just blame why you have such a dumb boyfriend.
Plus did I say my blog is educational or good for your health.
You can buzz off, and don’t read if you don’t want to, I din even give you the link.
SO ALEX’S GIRLFRIEND, PLEASE FUCK OFF.
GO WORSHIP
PS. He really look like a monkey. You can look at him again with a clear mind. OK! ;)
To that stupid stranger,
I don’t know where the hell you got my blog link from; and again I assume you are one of the alex’s frens or people related to him.
I don’t need people like you to read my blog.
My blog is only for my friends, to know what happen to me, and keep each other update about what happen.
So its ok to be not interesting. It is because my blog is never meant to be interesting.
Also think this your first time here, my blog and I personally is always contradicting. Jus like your assume friend alex
And I enjoy to be contradicting lar. So never human beings are always very contradicting in one ways or two. Maybe you never realize, like boyfriends like to see other girls in skimpy dress, but dun like their girlfriends in skimpy dress because they don’t their girls to be stare. Also did I say I treat him as a friend, don’t you understand the out of kindness is in a sarcastic tone. Maybe I at the fault I should made it more obvious. So maybe out of 100%, 99.99% is out of my kpo nature.
Therefore I don’t think I need to explain so much to one stranger.
And lastly, to all people out there who so called know what happen between me n alex
Nah, actually nothing much happen lar
We just happen to be closer the normal friends for that one month.
If he tells you this story, you may feel im at fault.
Ya what so ever lar, is none of my problem any more.
If you choose to accept the one sided story is your problem.
I maybe wrong in doing some things, but again in a relationship or wadever shit,
There is no one sided wrong, if wrong both will have their worng.
Please people, be mature enough to use 0.1% of your brain cells to think, even I use my butt I also can get the answer.
So is such a disgrace of you guys coming over my blog a create such a commotion.
That show how childish you guys are.
I’m too tired to struggle. So I will just let it be.
Over le jiu over le. I happy with what I have now.
No alex
No nothing
He in his way
I floating away.
Hahahaha
Ya I like him, but not the him now.
Understand.
I know what you guys doing.
Is the test over now?
I pass right, cause he got all the answers right. Happy with the result.?
Happy then FUCK OFF.
OHYA, HERE I DEMAND AN APOLOGY FROM THOSE RETARDS.
IF NOT YOUR RETARD FRIEND ALEX
12 Mar 07, 23:27
Alex's girlfriend: dont destroy the beautiful work of mine
12 Mar 07, 23:26
Alex's girlfriend: if u got nothing to shoot back then just shut up la
12 Mar 07, 23:26
Alex's girlfriend: go ahead lor.. the person who says others are childish are actually childish people themselves
12 Mar 07, 23:24
passerby: alex's gf is so damn childish. thought by flooding people's blog with
12 Mar 07, 23:21
Alex's girlfriend: if u dont need guys dont good la... dont come find alex or any guys... then is what i call dont need to depend on guys to live on
12 Mar 07, 23:20
Alex's girlfriend: i see wad nonsense u wan to reply... if u dont need alex then why wanna scare him by hunting him down? by finding out where is his workplace?
12 Mar 07, 23:14
liqi: aiyo.. no story le ar.. alex's frens and GF haha... faster leh im waiting leh
12 Mar 07, 23:03
liqi-Alex's girlfriend: now then u knw mah. i hate my surname.. yucks.
12 Mar 07, 23:02
liqi-Alex's girlfriend: also i dun mind no guys get close to me ar.. cus currently i dun think i need them.
12 Mar 07, 23:02
Alex's girlfriend: weeeeeeee so fun
12 Mar 07, 23:01
Alex's girlfriend: HA!! u are so disgusted by
12 Mar 07, 23:01
liqi-Alex's girlfriend: eww.... dun use my full name lar... very disgusting
12 Mar 07, 22:58
Alex's girlfriend: then the whole world will know LIANG LI QI blog in this way and no guys would dare to get close to u anymore
12 Mar 07, 22:58
Alex's girlfriend: and LIANG LI QI u like to backstab so much then go ahead... want me to help u to feature it on newspapers too? i can u know... and to let people mock at
12 Mar 07, 22:56
Alex's girlfriend: tag la.. go ahead and tag
12 Mar 07, 22:56
Alex's girlfriend: oh passer by? if i'm vaccum brain then u are one too to react in that way... weeeeeeee if u wanna say go ahead then... lets have fun and flood her tag board
12 Mar 07, 22:43
passerby: woah interesting! childish people are spamming people's blog without using their vaccum brains. any name stated in the latest entry? i doubt so! woah. i supposed someone is gulity in mind to admit it.
12 Mar 07, 22:27
stranger: maybe its
12 Mar 07, 22:24
stranger: a need to be tht selfish? and be jealous?..
12 Mar 07, 22:24
stranger: u're one interesting lady, in
12 Mar 07, 22:07
Alex's girlfriend: if u say alex is a monkey then why would u like a monkey? if u like monkeys so much... go to zoo then... dont come and snatch and insult my alex... just reflect on urself of what lousy post u posted
12 Mar 07, 22:01
Alex's girlfriend: i think the person who is desperate is u... not him... and plz dont backstab him or blog abt him... coz i'm eyeing on u everywhere and anywhere
12 Mar 07, 22:01
Alex's girlfriend: please use
12 Mar 07, 22:00
Alex's girlfriend: please think of what kinda person u are before u start commenting people on blog... its such a disgrace to see a girl somehow my age would say such childish things... omg...
12 Mar 07, 21:59
Alex's girlfriend: please take a look at yourself in the mirror... if he is desperate and he looks like monkey, then what are u? a most beautiful girl in the whole wide world until the guys would kiss

