//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Wednesday, March 28, 2007 | 1:01:00 AM | 0 hearts♥


MY DREAM

I had a dream last night.

I was facing the laptop screen.

And there was this MSN window.

I am chatting with someone.

I start the chat with a nudge. Then the person reply :Wah wake up le ar. Just about to nudge you, then you nudge me le.

Haha, din see the display picture nor the nick, so I don’t know who is that.

Mybe one of my previous closer friends ba.

But the only thing I know, was though it was only a chat I chat a lot told the person a lot ask the person about the person’s job school work blar blar a lot. Maybe is just one of my use to be close friends ba.

I was happy, at least in the dream I was.

But the result, I was overslept and I was late.


Haha, after I start working I had stop sleeping.

I remember in the past I slept at least 10hours a day. Haha then slowly wake up go online then chat with friends then do RJ.

Just being emo here.

I’m down, very very sad.

Can anybody help me?

When then can I be better?

Shikin say: you can never be back like the past, you only can be better then the past. Something lidat, she told me.

Katrin say: Can wait, but also need to find de mah, U think they like flies ar will fly to you de ar.

And my storybook say: A end of one, is a beginning of a new story

Also now in your story is only Once upon a time….

It is yet happily ever after nor A super duper devastating ending.

So don’t ever try to jump into conclusion.

Have you ever regret doing sometime, wishing that you can turn back time and change it.

Ya, I felt that all the time.

But, at the same time I do think behind everything happen around us have their own meaning of happening.

Also I can learn something from that.

Life is a journey.





I'll miss you guys de.. i will really miss you all

miss all the crap i had with you guys... miss the no will jokes..miss the sour sour look.. haiz sian le lar.







i saw this MTV.. and i really feel like crying after i saw this video






/