Thursday, March 22, 2007 | 11:03:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
haha.. KATRINit's ok for you guys to call me maryann lar..
this like the duno how many "Christian name"..
i got Chili.. Alexandra.. Lychee.. Neo.. blar blar blar...
i duno where the hell maryann come from lar..
but aiya.. wadever lar...
Somemore i enjoy my "factory" OT time lar...
got music.. got chair... somemore most importantly NO PEIWEN..!!!!
MUHAHAHA..
ANYWAY... this mth her last mth le..
SO maybe i will miss her lor..
my crappy partner.. though still got you..
my hotdog fren..
haiz sian diao le.
KAT... and hor tt hairy talk to me today le..!!
JEALOUS..!!
i know you are.. 酸在心里,口难开..
i know de lar..
u knw.. he say: "bye..see ya tmr"
haha then i reply:" ya bye. Oh tmr i off haha.."
then he say" oh.. then the next day "
haha then i say ok lar.. lazy to ans him so much... haha
and hor...I go order again lar... the stupid fat burner
before peiwen go.. i will give her one bucket of fat burner.. as farewell gift
muhahahah..
SIAN AR....
Do you know..?
I hate peas...
I hate prawns...
I don't like to be in crowed places..
I don't like old people.. so I'm planning to die at the age 50.. so i won't be too old
Some more i scare i become bulldog.. so planning to save money now. for my future botox.
I dun like people to pinch my cheecks..
I really scared of cockroaches.. very erxin lar
but did i tell u... i kill one by my leg..?
haha....
do you know... I can run short distance.. and quite fast though im fat and short..
Do you know... once i play zero point in my primary school and kana hit by a soccer ball.. that why im abit scare of soccer ball...
Do you know i fall into a drain before, while chatting with my frens..
haha.. I'm happy..
duno why ar.. keep smiling to mysef..
maybe gila liao le..
tmr goin to eat tom yam at ZSS haha
muhahaha
WANGBADAN! LEX UR HEAD

