//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Tuesday, March 27, 2007 | 1:42:00 AM | 0 hearts♥
haha to KATRIN~

I wun like like a tin tin anymore...
I WUN WUN WUN LIKE TIN TIN LE

if i like i will turn into a human size pantyliner...
haha

[dun ask me why is pantyliner.. katrin say de]

ya btw... that day i saw smth..
very disgusting de..
really lar... but i blog out this when im off...
cus i need to describe very detail to let u all FEEL the digust i had at tt very moment.


haiz wait ba...
yes..off off off on those days that i dun wan to see those people and things.
you can say I'm childish lar.. but the sights of those things really disgust me


things that digust me.
haha like what hwee kee fangping saw tt day..
a full PINK camo de ******* shoe.. eeeeeeeee
then still got somemore...
haha touchy couples.. not normal touchy
is SUPER DUPER x100 touchy
then on some days de MW


haha think ttz all ba..




/