//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Tuesday, March 13, 2007 | 2:20:00 AM | 0 hearts♥
DEAR READERS,
I WILL SURE REPLY AND BLOG ABOUT THIS ON MY NEXT OFF DAY.
DUE TO TIME RESTRICTION, AND MY HEADACHE
I WUN SAY MUCH ABOUT THOSE CHILDISH ACTS.

AND TO THAT GF BF.
ALEX YAO ZHONG DE
YOU BETTER RUN NEXT TIME,
DUN LET ME SEE U
I SURE WHACK TILL U CRY DE.
THEN DUN NEED UR GF TO SAVE U,
U OSO SURE DIE
KICK TILL U CRY
PUNCH TILL FAINT
THROW MY BOSS AT U, AND CRUSH YOU.
AND DUN LET ME SEE UR IRRITATING GF.


stupid story actually.
but fun ar. i mus help them finish the story.
im a contradicting person. din i say it in my older post.
im tired.
headache ar. hope i eat too much panadols till i die lar
eat 3 le... hehehehehehe
but still pain ar..
sian.




/