//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Thursday, February 22, 2007 | 3:46:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
I wan to delete this blog le.
I dun wan to blog le.
I no mood to blog le.
I have enough of everything.
I wan to disappear.. *poof* gone!

argh........................................................................................................................................
I wan to work
I dun wan to work

I need somebody
I duno who I need
YA..! NOW IM despo... @#$%*!


I'm tired....
who know..
who understand..
who cares..

I wan to be me
the old me..

i wan to die..?
i jus wan to disappear.
i wan to celebrate cny
i wan to eat ba gua
i wan to eat alot alot of things
i'm tired, i'm tired, i'm tired

argh.....................................................................................................

i wan to learn jap
i wan to learn a instrument
i wan to be free
i wan to go overseas alone
i wan quit school
i wan people to rmb me..
i wan people to rmb my Bday
i wan birthday cake
i wan birthday present
i wan VD
i wan flowers
i wan to sleep
i wan my 14 hours or more of sleep
i wun be working for the first week of march... i will be sleeping at home
hope tt i sleep till i die
i wan to pass away while sleeping
i wan to retire at the age of 35
i wan to travel around the world
i wan people to know me
i wan to have many frens
i wan to have people to care
i wan alot of ang bao
i wan be zookeeper, i wan help the elephant scrub their butt
i wan to feed tigers
i wan to be a robber
i wan to be a police
i wan to be a boss
i wan to be a virus
i dun wan to be a mutant
i wan to be myself
i dun wan to be myself
i dun wan people to read my post
but i wan them to know what i wan
i wan people to undestand me
i wan to be in a new place
i wanm to speak a unknown language
i wan to create something new
i wan many many things
i need alot alot things
i need alot alot of frens
i need alot aot of care
i need alot alot of things
i wan to be alone
i wan to be many many people


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wan to be happy
yet i wan to cry
i am normal
yet i am crazy
i am alive
yet im dead
i have alot of frens
yet i feel that i am alone
i dun like the place which i am working at now
yet i dun wan to change job cus i lazy to find
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO LIFE AR........

yup i wan to delete this blog le
nobody will know, nobody will read my rubbish
I'm not a professional writer or what
all my post have nothing
nothing interesting or menaingful
nobody will bother to read
nobody will ever find out
-------------------------------------------

In rp, i will keep changing class
keep changing frens
keep changing cliques
keep changing my personality
keep changing, keep changing

In rp, i wun be able to find my true frens or true close frens
people just come and go.
tt why i dun think i wan to change job
i will jus stay there till he call me to leave.
stay at somewhere to see people come and go.
i will jus stay in my comfort zone,
i wun wan to learn anything new now
i dun wan to learn anythign
i dun wan to get myself hurt anymore
i wan to be self-centered
i wan to think for myself only
i dun wan to give i onli wan to take
i dun wan people to plan and think for ma
im dead tired
im tired
nobody know, nodody ever care
i jus wan to be gone

i dun have beatiful languge to colour up my blog or post
i will jus have tons and tons of rubbish posts
no point having this rubbish bin.
gotta delete this thing soon,
yet i dun wan to delete all these memories
the old blog is gone, all i left with is these
i wan to keep all these things
but oso no point

i wan to change my name
then change my face
then change my everything
then people will nv know tt me
then it will be a new me.
im really tired.




/