//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Thursday, January 18, 2007 | 11:57:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
And suddenly I become a part of your past
I'm becoming the part that don't last

true, very true
letz get back to old time.
like I say, only u two can get back to old times; or even better..?
ya, wadever u say is true
selfish, self-centre, retarded, idiotic......



I'm tired, I goin to pon sch.... lalalala.... gt all my pay le...
whoa... means i can shop like siao le......
liting liting liting liting liting liting liting liting
fangping fangping fangping fanping fangping
shiqi shiqi shiqi shiqi shiqi shiqi shiqi shiqi
laode laode laode laode laode laode laode

we go shopping hao mah..? hehehe









Hasn’t u hurt me enough, must you do till such an extreme
Can I just have a small request, if you really want to show ur affection to her can u do it when I can’t see, if u really want to flirt and u don’t flirt so openly; u are allow to flirt using leg, at least I can’t see. That my only request, jealousy is something I tried to control but I failed, I have no rights to say anything, but only to protect myself and make myself feel better, that’s my only request.
Like whoever you like, show ur affection for her in anyway, as long I can’t see.
Thanks.



i may sound stupid or childish, i dun care, I'm tired.




/