//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Thursday, December 21, 2006 | 10:25:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
S: hmmm i want u to give yourself a chance
S: maybe also give me?



ARGH!........................ sian sian sian.... this the third post of today~
yeah..... I damm suay today maybe is because of tt time me n irene pass all the good luck to alex le, then now i damm suay... i gt evidence de.. wait ar


EVIDENCES~~

爱情深埋在我 梦中 说不出口一种: i bad luck one
☆liqi☆: we pass u some good luck
情深埋在我 梦中 说不出口一种: how
爱情深埋在我 梦中 说不出口一种: wa liao eh
^-^ I r e n e: yea
^-^ I r e n e: - passing good luck in progress -
☆liqi☆: 50%
^-^ I r e n e: 40%
^-^ I r e n e: 30%
^-^ I r e n e: 20%
^-^ I r e n e: 10%
^-^ I r e n e: sending complete


see see see... we pass all the good luck to him le.... haiz *shake head* wah today actually shld be buying my shoes for tt candy empire de job de... in the end I din get anything, plus... I LOST MY EZ-LINK CARD..... argh suay to the max lar..............

Wahliao.... can die lar.....




/