//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Tuesday, December 26, 2006 | 11:59:00 AM | 0 hearts♥
OK... I'm tired tired tired tired tired....................
like struggling for wad lar, but i dun wan to go back to sch.. in current situation
ya, I'm tired...
hope for nothing
wish for nothing


empty christmas
bad christmas
lonely christmas



Even if i am really crazy, it all cus by tt someone...
I'm gonna do wadever i wan now,
i wun care the result and the side effect..? ya maybe.


work work work work work.....


even if people ard me care, the person who shld, din
even if people ard me talk to me, the person whom i truly wan to talk to, din
even if there's alot of people ard me, the person who i wan to be wf, wasn't
hahaha.... I'm tired... haiz still need to work... yesh go work see sweets...
my only motivation left.




/