//Simply me <3

Bonjour ♥


litchy :D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Tuesday, December 19, 2006 | 1:30:00 AM | 0 hearts♥
Letting go is never an easy task ya?
It's especially so when they are someone so dear to you..
especially so when they are deeply rooted in your heart..
especially so when no matter how hard you tried,
they just linger in your mind..
just like a scar which refuses to go..
especially so when they have the abilily to make you down and heart broken..

and..

especially so when they are no longer around..




YA, he's back, think so should be.

Ya, I’m changing my blogskins again,

Ya, I went out with Irene just now,
Ya, and we crap alot,
Ya, mostly abt the past de,
Ya, I miss him again,

Ya, I'm still letting go in process

Ya, I haven watch midnight sun,

ALEX YAO ZHONG DE WANT WATCH WITH ME MAH?

Okay, Irene I ask him le, since I can't ask him through msn and I dun think I wan to sms him,
So I jus do it in this way ba...
But haiz, YA again i dun think he will wan..
so, any others wan to watch with me mah,
I really wan to watch lar,
EEEyer......


I got so much to say,
But I duno who I can say to,
And duno where to start.




/