Dear Diary,
Rest a day full, finally I got “enough sleep”, and also have a sweet dream; a dream filled with sweets..? Haha joking.
I finish my project, chiong with jawad, or should say jawad chiong then I gave him full moral support, because when he call me, I was sleeping. Ok, quite a slack day, but the network was a quite or super sucky. And I finally see jonah online yaya…
Ok, all the way slacking and slacking, went to ex-change book wf weixian. then went buy food blar blar blar.
I think abit fever, cus jus nw from plaza I walk in the rain all the way home… hahaha… tmr still gt work.. haiz… lidat sure die earlier de… but good..
YAY!! From tmr to sun HOME ALONE!! Yesh, my parents are goin
santa service street77 ulu ulu town
Singapore 67077 mus say to dear ms santa … hee hee I crazy le…
When I totally get over ……..
---------------------dear diary ttz all of my day thankyou-------------------------------------

