Sunday, December 31, 2006 | 2:59:00 AM | 0 hearts♥
2007 soon,2006 eventful year? Maybe
I gain new things, and also lost some other things
good, that life
currently in the fourth job candy empire
and I'm 17 this year,
and also I suddenly realize,
the older u go,
more and more people you will know
people come and go faster and faster, no matter in work or school
Though I know lar, life is a journey, people come and go
many passer-by, but I also know there will or maybe will have one who will accompany me to my final stop.
maybe now I'll just sit n wait and see who will be there for me at the last and final stop ba.
This my 6th day at candy empire and today the 4th staff quit.
Dun ask me why, itz a long story, I dun wan to think know, jus work and get my money,
now planning for my future, hope that I can go overseas studies, all by my own.
haha, getting use to be loner ba, sometimes being alone is good
sometimes dun move on is good
sometime jus let it be is good
sometimes jus sleep ur way though is good
sometimes jus live in the past is good
good for a pathetic soul's health
haha, i cant laugh, damm tired

